10/21/19

PageBoy Call for Work, 11th Issue!

PageBoy Contributor
     PageBoy Magazine is currently gathering material for our eleventh (!) issue. If you have something that you'd like to share, please send it along and we will consider it for publication. There is no theme for our upcoming issue. Poetry, prose, fiction, nonfiction, reviews, seventeens, etc. We are open to any form, as we believe any form works if the writer makes it work.
     Why publish with PageBoy Magazine? We invite you to use this form - the hard copy literary magazine (so 1990's!) - to (1) experiment with your work (if you are an established writer), (2) to add to the ongoing literary conversation, (3) to gain a prestigious publishing credit!, (4) to be invited (if accepted) to read at our release party this coming winter/spring, (5) to become famous, (6) to get your mind off the current political situation (if only for an instant!), and (7) for the money! (there isn't any, of course, but we will send you a contributor copy, and do our best to champion you currently and with any future projects you have on our enormously successful social media platforms. 
     General submission information can be found here: submissions guidelines. All submissions should be sent to pageboymagazine@hotmail.com. There is never a submission fee. 

2 comments:

PLUGGERS said...

INTERNET SCAM ALERT‼️

The internet today is full of SCAM ADS, mostly in comments of various sites and blogs. A large number of individuals have been victims of scam and lost a lot of money to SCAMMERS. Most of the common scam you can see
❌BANK LOAN SCAM. ❌BINARY OPTIONS SCAM.
❌BINARY AUCTION SCAM. ❌HACKING SCAM. and lost more......

But here is a good news to everyone who has been a victim of INTERNET SCAM❗️
You can get your money back from your scammer, Authorities will not been involve just the genius of our skill.

WHO ARE WE⁉️
We are PLUGGERS! A group of skilled Hackers and have dedicated our time to help individuals get back thier money from INTERNET SCAMMERS. There is a research was carried on to calculate the amount of money individual loose to Scam, and it was confirmed that more than USD $3billion annually. This is so wrong and that’s why we have decided to help individuals get thier money.

HOW DO WE OPERATE⁉️
We first of all study the scammer brought to us by hacking the person device(phone or computer) to get information of How, Where, this person keeps money he/she as defrauded from people ( so many of this scammers don’t actually save the money in banks, they mostly stack the money in a Bitcoin wallet, that way it is safe and untraceable to authorities) and we work on a strategy to get back the money and give it back to whom they have defrauded.

Contacting us is simple, just give us a message through the email below.
Email-: globalpluggers@gmail.com

If you a victim of internet scam or you know someone who is, make contact to us immediately. You are 💯 % safe to contact us, our email is very secure.









Unknown said...

I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
whatsapp +2348136482342